Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Helping you troubleshooting VPN is not within the jurisdiction of FiOS technical support.
You mentioned "this particular VPN," so what is the pronoun "this" referring to? Are you using the very insecure PPTP or GRE tunnels? What router do you have, G1100 or G3100? What protocol is your VPN using?
Try just unplugging the router and wait about a minute. Then plug it back in and after the reboot of the router. Try using the vpn again. I use nord vpn and my wife uses another one for her job *very secure and must use a pin code” and they both connect with no issues.
now to be fair we don’t use Verizon anything for our internet. We use a netgear nighthawk which like your vpn is not supported on Fios customer service.
I believe a thread at dslreports is saying Verizon has put out a firmware update. Not sure if for the G1100 or the newer G3100