Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
After 7 hours with Netgear support I still do not have a connection. I am new to setting up VPNs. We established the VPN tunnel quickly but cannot ping the computers behind the VPN. We put the VPN IP address into the Actiontec DMZ but this did not help. I will be back on Netgear support line tomorrow. They are saying it is a Actiontec issue. Any suggestions?
My set up is as follows: NJ - Netgear VPN Router - actiontec - internet. In FL on Comcast, Netgear VPN Router - Cisco Cable Modem - internet. The Netgear VPN FVS318G is on both ends and has the same firmware version. A tunnel has been established the last 24 hours and is still going but we cannot ping the computers behind the Actiontec router.
I am not at home I will send the IP address later. We did change each one to a different subnet.