Verizon Breach of Contract
Madar

For the past year, I have been experiencing intermittent connection issues with our internet, regardless of the placement of the router or whether our devices were connected via WiFi or ethernet. Our Verizon Gateway Router was replaced at least 3 times and a technician had replaced all wires and connections to up-to-date Verizon-brand wires, but this had not resolved the problem.  After numerous hours on the phone with Verizon agents and resetting devices as well as the IP address, nothing has yet solved the problem and I have not received a definitive answer as to the cause of the problem, as Verizon claims there is no problems which can be seen from their end. Tonight I had attempted to call tech support once more. I had still received no definitive answer on why this problem has continued to occur and it was suggested that I purchase a WiFi extender, although the connection issues occur regardless of the distance I am from the router. It was suggested by the tech support agent that the problem is on my end, and suggested that somehow a virus would have caused the connectivity issues. This is not the case and I was advised that there is nothing more Verizon could do to solve the problem and that having any more technicians try to fix the problem would be a "waste of both of my time and the technician's." I am still left wondering where to go from here, except to end the contract early and switch to another internet provider.

Interestingly enough, it only had begun after a new Verizon connection was made for a house being built directly across from mine, which makes me think that it has something to do with the physical connections within the lines, yet no effort has been made on Verizon's part to see if this could be a cause of concern, as they claim it would be impossible, yet I believe this could be the root cause of the problem. 

Since I am not receiving the services which I have agreed to pay for, I believe that Verizon is in breach of their contract and I would like to find resources to file a complaint, rather than take any matters to arbitration. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Breach of Contract
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Madar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes