Verizon Doesn't Care About Their Customers!
dstone814

I have been waiting for7 hours for  Verizon service to show up for installation of my internet service.  When I tried to verify if indeed they were coming, I spent an hour on the phone with their so called Custoner Service Department.  I finally found someone who said that they were scheduled to be at my home today between the hours of 8-5.  The one hour waiting period of trying to find out information is the tip of the iceberg for me with Verizon. There have been so many incidents of just plain old "we are the biggest and we really don't have to care about our customers".   When I tried to find a place to go online and voice a complaint, I could not find a site to go to.  Any help would be appreciated as I am certain that they will not even show up today.  Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Doesn't Care About Their Customers!
PELOS
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vaughnstone wrote:

I have been waiting for7 hours for  Verizon service to show up for installation of my internet service.  When I tried to verify if indeed they were coming, I spent an hour on the phone with their so called Custoner Service Department.  I finally found someone who said that they were scheduled to be at my home today between the hours of 8-5.  The one hour waiting period of trying to find out information is the tip of the iceberg for me with Verizon. There have been so many incidents of just plain old "we are the biggest and we really don't have to care about our customers".   When I tried to find a place to go online and voice a complaint, I could not find a site to go to.  Any help would be appreciated as I am certain that they will not even show up today.  Thank you

Did they show up?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Doesn't Care About Their Customers!
Snookered2
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is plenty of websites available outside of this forum to express your

dissatisfaction. 

My question is, do you have landline?  Or, FIOS?

0 Likes