Verizon FIOS price increase( 3/1 plan for ~$41)
Prav1

Am on the 3/1 plan(internet only) and paid about $32.99/mo  and noticed that last month the price jumped to $40.99/mo.

My 2-year contract ended a while ago and am on a month to month.

I have been a Verizon customer since 2003.

New customers are able to get 25/25 or even 50/50 plans for better price.

I called 1-800-837-4966 and after a 35 min hold time, spent another 15 minutes exploring options and the customer agent was rude and inconsiderate telling me that I have the worst plan, how can I live in a dinosaur age with this speed and that I need the 150/150 plan etc. I can provide the time stamp and name of the customer agent and their location for someone to look into.

The agent must receive additional training before **bleep** off other Verizon customers.

Is there a Verizon agent who can assist me with my account ? Given the price increase to almost $41, Can I get better speed for the same price?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS price increase( 3/1 plan for ~$41)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes