Re: Verizon FIOs Triple Play Scam
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mommoshome

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Valentino2

I can't believe this is happening to a lot of people. .. They always says that customer satisfaction is their no 1 priority. ..I just feel like they don't care about us existing customer. . Once your renewal is up your screwed. .I didn't feel this in the beginning when they are trying to sign you up as a first time customer. .Not only they losing my business in triple play I'm planning to cancel my wireless too

0 Likes
mememom1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I, too, was phoned and talked into a plan that would be $163.00/month instead of the 79.99. When I asked about the $300 gift card I was told that it had been applied to my bill. I had to sign a two-year contract. The whole thing was a terrible scam. I thought about it for an hour and then decided to cancel as I was losing some of my favorite channels and one TV hook-up. When I called back to cancel, the person I spoke to was extremely rude to me. However, I did receive an email confirmation to say that the transaction had been cancelled. What a mess. Then two days later, I receive a call saying that they wanted to reduce my monthly bill for my phone and install a new router, back-up battery and such that I said I didn't need. They said it was free and would reduce my bill by $5.00/month. So, I said OK. They then said that they would have to charge me an installation/activation fee of $60.00, which will be paid off in three installments of $20. It will take a year before I see this big $5.00 savings. This is really awful!

TG612

I had a similar experience. I signed up during what they said was the Samsung promotion. I was told that I would receive an email on how to redeem my promotion. Now when I call customer service they’re saying that I never signed up for this promotion! Fios is a huge scam and the service is not even great. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TG612,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes