Verizon FiOS Email Signup
Glica
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright, let's see here.., I've been at the Verizon Central many times, I've tried signing up, however it requires a Order # and/or Phone #, I do have a home phone, so .... and I don't know where to look for the order #, I've tried looking at my account, there is numbers in bold, I copied and pasted it there, and it says invalid or something.  Also, can't input the account number either because I don't have a account number, I only have FiOS Internet, which is billed through my credit card.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon FiOS Email Signup
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If you have FiOS service, then you have email by default. If you haven't yet chosen a username, then you should be able to do so via the My Account page.

Log into Verizon Central (verizon.net) and go to the My Account page. There will be a spot there to set up your username, which will be your email address. When your account is created, Verizon assigns it what they call a "vzid" - This will start with either "vze" or "res" and then several numbers and/or letters. You will need this to log in the first time. If you do not have this id, you may have to call tech support to get it. They can also reset the default password for you if you need it to get in initially.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If you have FiOS service, then you have email by default. If you haven't yet chosen a username, then you should be able to do so via the My Account page.

Log into Verizon Central (verizon.net) and go to the My Account page. There will be a spot there to set up your username, which will be your email address. When your account is created, Verizon assigns it what they call a "vzid" - This will start with either "vze" or "res" and then several numbers and/or letters. You will need this to log in the first time. If you do not have this id, you may have to call tech support to get it. They can also reset the default password for you if you need it to get in initially.

Hope this helps!

abhi_col
Contributor - Level 3

That is correct.

Call 1-888-553-1555 to get the verizon id with which the e-mail username can be created OR Just ask the agent to create an e-mail address for you of your choice.

Glica
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will try these, thanks!

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Let us know how it goes!

0 Likes