Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have the newest quantum router from Verizon with 75 over 75 and the truth is the wifi range is NOT 325 feet away and it's located in front of a window, if i walk more then 25 feet away i loose wifi connection and thats on 2.4 and 5G and i also checked the admin specs from the browser(192.168.1.1) and everything was good there. Maybe the next router invention should include 2 wifi antenna's and also an SMA port for extended range of an out side antenna.
Newer low E windows use metallic coatings/mixes. This can disrupt RF signals.
Try opening the window to see if you get a clear signal. If so, it is the window causing the issue.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.