Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Just signed up for Fios and have been a paying customer for 3+ days now. Internet still doesn’t work no matter what I do (tried rebooting/plugging and unplugging everything). I get nothing but a solid yellow ring on my new router.
Today I called them around 9:30 am and they said the earliest their support team could get back to me was 5:15 pm. I had an urgent matter and couldn’t answer, and by the time I called back at 7 pm they said they were closed and no one could help me.
Getting really frustrated here..
Going to rail against them on social media before canceling service and switching to Xfinity. What total junk!
Try reaching out to support via twitter @verizonsupport.
They can be helpful.
What Internet speed did you purchase?
Are you using personal router or verizon router?
How are you connected to ONT?
Have you checked ONT for status lights?
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.