Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon Fios Internet Doesn't Work

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Fios Internet Doesn't Work

Message 1 of 3
(469 Views)

Just signed up for Fios and have been a paying customer for 3+ days now. Internet still doesn’t work no matter what I do (tried rebooting/plugging and unplugging everything). I get nothing but a solid yellow ring on my new router.

Today I called them around 9:30 am and they said the earliest their support team could get back to me was 5:15 pm. I had an urgent matter and couldn’t answer, and by the time I called back at 7 pm they said they were closed and no one could help me.

Getting really frustrated here..

Going to rail against them on social media before canceling service and switching to Xfinity. What total junk!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: Verizon Fios Internet Doesn't Work

Message 2 of 3
(435 Views)

Normally a customer will make sure the service is working prior to the installer leaving.

in any case you have a 30 days total satisfaction guarantee on fios. So call them up and state that is what you are going to do.

good luck on your next service, it’s nice to have choice in your area.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon Fios Internet Doesn't Work

Message 3 of 3
(369 Views)

Try reaching out to support via twitter @verizonsupport.

They can be helpful.

What Internet speed did you purchase?

Are you using personal router or verizon router?

How are you connected to ONT?

Have you checked ONT for status lights?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.