Verizon Fios Order is Still On Hold and move in 2 days
DrPepper2

I have placed a new Fios (internet only) installation order, which was placed through online on Jan. 17th, for an apartment that I'm moving into and the website is still showing the my order is "on hold". I have already uploaded a lease agreement for verification and reached the chat service for the help after ten days of "on hold" status. The chat told me not to worry about it and check back on the 29th or 30th, but nothing has changed! 

The move-in date is only two days (Feb 1st) from now and I'm getting really worried that Verizon is not going to verify my order to ship any equipment I might need for installation before my move-in date. Can someone please help me with this issue so that I can properly verify the account and have the internet installed upon move-in? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Order is Still On Hold and move in 2 days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DrPepper,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes