Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon Fios blocks an application from connecting to the internet!

fiosatbest
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Fios blocks an application from connecting to the internet!

Message 1 of 3
(4,481 Views)

I have this application installed. It requires a username and password as i pay for it. Apparently verizon is blocking it from connecting to the internet as i receive "Servers Busy" error message. I have no firewall or any anti-virus. I have even re-installed my OS(cleared everything) and it still doesn't allow that application to connect to the internet.

Is there certain settings that i can set in my router homepage? Or do i have to contact Verizion support for that issue? I have no problem with Comcast, but with Fios this has been an issue for this application.

2 REPLIES 2
abhi_col
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Verizon Fios blocks an application from connecting to the internet!

Message 2 of 3
(4,477 Views)

Verify by running the application on another pc, if it is possible.

And I would have done this before formatting the whole computer.

dslr595148
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon Fios blocks an application from connecting to the internet!

Message 3 of 3
(4,406 Views)

#1 What is the name of that program?

#2 What software firewall is installed on that computer (this assumes Windows, MAC or Unix/Linux based)?

#3 What is the OS and Version of the computer that you use (this assumes Windows, MAC or Unix/Linux based)?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.