Verizon Fios is by far the worse for trying to get service
qmld88

I have been signed up to get Verizon Fios since the end of July. It is now August 25. The first appointment I get a no call no show from a technician. After calling V and getting some answers the customer service rep said that the problem would be fixed and taken care of by my next appointment on the following Monday. I am fine and cool, not a problem. Monday comes a round and once again no call no show. This time I contacted V the rep said that the problem has not been fixed and I would have to wait and will receive a call when another appointment can be set up and the problem is fixed. The problem was supposedly an "engineering" problem that the apartment building does not have service but all the while I know others in the complex have fios because I have seen it in apartments and technicians installing them. The rep aslo asked if I gave them the right address and I was completely reading it off the complex website and she said that the address did not exist, when you can easly go on V's website and it will find the address when signing up for service. Eventually, a week later, I receive another email of another appointment and confirmed it. I contacted V to follow up and make sure its really going to get installed this time. I am even connected to the local dispatch and she confirms the appointment for Monday and I ask if it is possible to get it Sunday the 25th. It is August 25th and I am not trying to waste my time so I call V just to check the status of my technician and the rep, who by the way was the most rude and unprofessional representative I have ever talked to, said that there is a "fallout" "engineering" problem, tell me something I do not know, and that I would have to wait until Monday to call back and try to fix it. Same story but a different day. So that is three times, each time saying the problem was going to get fixed and not. I have been patient. I expect more from a company like Verizon. 

0 Likes