Verizon Frustration
topgun25

I am trying to get Verizon Fios service to my business and Verizon keeps telling me it's not available yet in my street. However, everyone around me has Fios. I explained to Verizon that my building is an entrance to a parking lot and I am the only building on my street and still no luck! Saw a Verizon truck installing Fios next door to me and the technician explained to me that it is available and that he can install it. So I called verizon again and again they said it's not available. I put in a request with the engineer, even called the engineer and emailed them and still NO ANSWER!!! Is there anything left to do? This is ridiculous! Trying to get a verizon engineer to actually come down to my building to see for themselves...please help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Frustration
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Frustration
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes