Verizon Has Not Issued Credit for Returned Router
DoscherFiOS

I had signed up online for FiOS Gigabit internet and phone, which mandated that I buy a Quantum router to proceed.  When the technician arrived to install, I asked if the Quantum router could be placed in bridge mode so I can use my own router for port forwarding and such.  He said, "oh, you don't need the Verizon router", and just plugged my router into the modem, and everything worked.  He never gave me the router and said a credit for it should appear on my bill.

Now a month later, I have no credit and no Quantum router, and the Verizon rep on the phone insisted that I PROVE the router was never given to me.  Of course, one cannot prove a negative, and I never signed a receipt for it.  The rep said the fact that I had FiOS installed implied that I received the router!!

What a bunch of thieves!!!  I hear from all my friends that Verizon has been sneaking charges into their bills in the hopes that it would be too small to fight for.

I was going to switche from AT&T Wireless to Verizon Wirelss, but now...FORGET IT!  NOW MATTER HOW SUPERIOR VERIZON CLAIMS ITS NETWORK IS!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Has Not Issued Credit for Returned Router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DoscherFiOS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes