Re: Verizon Home Network Protection
Victorypen

ME TOO!  Call for service tech to call in home.  This is lots of lost hours.  Us. 5 hours in two phone calls. March 2019.  I see posts of this problem from December 2018.  How can that be at Quantum price?

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues here - Enabled it, found it too restrictive and cannot disable. My solution? VPN - I let the traffic run through a different IP and all is well.

Cdanner15

Does anyone else have issues with Home Network Protection using your Verizon Fios App?  I cannot parentally block/restrict devises as it says I don’t have any devises connected online, when my entire house is online either hard plugged in/WiFi.

0 Likes
muscrat

I just found the switch to turn off home network protection under internet in the fios app. It was not under security. Turned it off. Works fine

0 Likes
muscrat

My app has it under internet. Turned it off. All is good.

0 Likes
chasnr

Using the Home Network protection App and want to block a certain device, but, when you go to that device, it says "Device Unable to be blocked or assigned". All other devices I can block.  Any advice?

0 Likes
Kevinp19

not anymore it seens 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes