Switch Account

Verizon Home Page and Verizon Forum

Verizon Home Page and Verizon Forum

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 1 of 4
(492 Views)

For the last several weeks, we are having problems on both our computers getting the Verizon Home Page and the Verizon Forum . This has been an intermittent problem and most of the time we can get our email by using the webmail sign in. We are not getting any notices that Verizon is doing maintenance on these pages. We finally will get the pages but they are much slower coming up than the the rest of the internet sites. So what is wrong?? Since we get on all the other pages on the internet quickly, this has to be some kind of problem with the Verizon pages. Please put up a  notice when working on the pages.

We are in Baltimore County Maryland.

Holly

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(445 Views)

Sorry to hear about the website troubles. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get your information. Please refer all correspondences to that thread from here on out.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 3 of 4
(430 Views)

My Verizon typically takes a long time to load.  This morning it won't load at all.  When I sign in I get

"We are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

The forum seems to be operating correctly.

edit:   I did try again later....10 minutes later, and My Verizon seems to be back up.

edit: 2:  I can get to the My Verizon Home Page but trying to navigate to any other functions, My Bill, My Services, etc., yields the same message I got earlier trying to sign in.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(422 Views)

Since we are not having the problem for a few days we will just see what happens. We have a feeling the pages we have problems with off and on are ones that are being worked on,but we are not getting a maintenance notice as we have in the past.

Holly 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.