In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have been on the new My Verizon page and the new Email page for months. However, Verizon still has me on the Verizon Central (www,verizon.net) home (sign in) page. Is there any reason why I should not put myself on the new My Verizon sign in page?
Does anyone know when everyone will be using the new pages. It was promised way back in June. But, all I see on the verizon central sign in page is (Coming soon the New Verizon page.)
Solved! Go to Solution.
If you're using the same bookmark or favorite to get to the email page, that may be the reason you're still getting the same page. You can try manually typing myverizon.com into the address bar. If you still get the old page, try deleting all the cookies and temp files in the web browser and try again. Give those a try and let me know if it works or if you need further assistance -Ric
Next time you get to the new page, click on tools at the top of the browser. Go to internet options. At the top of the general tab is where you assign your home page. Just click the "use current" button, then "OK" at the bottom. that'll work for any page you want as your homepage. Go to the page, tools>internet options>use current>OK. After that, internet explorer will always open to that page. -Ric
I seem to be having a problem with the site that I used to manage my verizon stuff..