Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
When the tech guy came over to my place to set up the connection, he decided to use my brother's laptop to connect. (He watched my place while I was at work). During the process, he downloaded the Verizon In Home Agent and some other information onto his laptop.
Since he is not the one living here or paying for the internet, is there a way to transfer the Agent to another computer? Is the Agent required for internet connection? I thought I would ask before he does something rash like uninstall the programs.
Verizon's In Home Agent is bloatware that supposedly reduces call volume to their call centers.
Uninstall it along with ANY Verizon software on your computer.
Yes, their installs require installing all this garbage unsupported software to your PC. Which more people knew what a 'virtual machine' is. Would make the Fios install less of a hassle to the end user.