Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I unistalled the Verizon In Home Agent several weeks ago. Today a Verizon In Home Agent popup appeared in the bottom left hand corner of my computer screen with the message of available updates to the In Home Agent. I clicked on Don't Remind Me as I don't even have the Verizon In Home Agent anymore and don't want it. But why am I getting this popup if I uninstalled the In Home Agent?
I did removeVerizon In home Agent but I did notice at the time that it was removed that also listed on programs was Verizon Help and Support Tool. So I guess that is another In Home Agent from Verizon. I don't know why I had it twice with different names.