Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Verizon In Home Agent

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Verizon In Home Agent

Message 1 of 3
(3,625 Views)

I unistalled the Verizon In Home Agent several weeks ago. Today a Verizon In Home Agent popup appeared in the  bottom left hand corner  of my  computer  screen with the message of available updates  to the In Home Agent.  I clicked on Don't Remind Me as I don't even have the Verizon In Home Agent anymore and don't want it. But why am I getting this popup if I uninstalled the In Home Agent?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Verizon In Home Agent

Message 2 of 3
(3,601 Views)

if you are getting a pop up to update, then it is likely still on the computer. Either it wasnt removed completely/properly or has been reinstalled, or system restore has been run.

In any case I would double check to make sure it is not listed in the "add/remove program" list.

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Verizon In Home Agent

Message 3 of 3
(3,573 Views)

I did removeVerizon In home Agent but I did notice at the time that it was removed that also listed on programs was Verizon Help and Support Tool. So I guess that is another  In Home Agent from Verizon. I don't know why I had it twice with different names. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.