Switch Account

Verizon Internet Security Suite pop up

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Internet Security Suite pop up

Message 1 of 3
(393 Views)

I recently recieved these pop ups that state my subscription has expired, yet I pay a monthly fee for 3 licenses.  Has anyone else come across this issue and if so is there an easy fix?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite pop up

Message 2 of 3
(339 Views)

It may have been activated under the wrong licenses. We can definitely take a look and see what's going on here. Since we have to get your account information, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please use this new message thread for correspondences back and forth with us.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: Resolved

Message 3 of 3
(272 Views)

Good Evening,

We were just checking with you to make sure issue was resolved. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem. Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.