Verizon Internet Security Suite - says subscription ended but account is active
jsal23

After several attempts with Verizon reps to get our online backup increased from 50gb to 150gb, Verizon finally figured it out and now we have more backup memory.  However, in the process of doing that, Verizon went and terminated our internet security suite.  After chatting with a rep to get VISS turned back on, our account on My Verizon shows that it is active again; however, the VISS on our PC still indicated that our subscription has ended.  In an attempt to fix the problem, we first removed the existing VISS from the PC then reinstalled it....but after reinstall, VISS is still saying the subscription has ended, and we need to renew our subscription.  I'm at the end of my rope in dealing with Verizon on this and thought I'd try the forums to see if I can get an answer.  Any ideas on how to get VISS to get working again?  I'm worried about the PC being exposed since VISS is not active...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite - says subscription ended but account is active
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jsal23

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite - says subscription ended but account is active
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning jsal23,

We were able to get your VISS issue resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience and delay it took to get the problem taken care of.. Please let us know if you have any more comments, questions, or concerns.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes