Verizon Internet Security Suite
garybear

Hello,

When the Verizon Internet Security Suite scans my PC sometimes viruses or trojans are found.  The Security Suite usually deletes the viruses or trojans that are found.  Is there a way to find out what specifically the Security Suite has found and the location on the PC where the trojan or virus was found?  Thank you for the help.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Security Suite
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

While I'm not super familiar with the VISS Software, check around the program for the Virus Vault or the Quarantined Items section. You can also check around for scan logs. Both should give information on what file was found as infected, where it came from and what the named infection was. The scan logs should be a definite if the Quarantined items section of the program does not show much.

If infections keep showing up, I would suggest running Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and SUPERAntiSpyware on a full scan to see if anything shows up. If all you keep getting are tracking cookies, those are ignorable since practically every website with an advertisement or Flash applet places them. Let McAfee clean them out and carry on.

0 Likes