Verizon Is 100% Bate & Switch
Frustrated_User1

I have had Verizon on & off since they started out with Fios.  I am warning anyone with Verizon WATCH OUT!!  I have had my price go up from $120 to 147 to $195.  Keep in mind I have NO premium channels and only two cable boxes.  Family members of mine who have 4 boxes and phones and interenet are paying less than I am.  After being on chat for over an hour I was told it was better if I called in. When I phoned in, I ened up removing the entire TV package from my account. Why should I pay more money when channels keep getting dropped? After talking to the agent I got a new internet plan which increased me to 300/300 for speed from 50/50. I was told I had to have their router which I kept telling the person on the phone I wasn't using for anything other then TV guide and that i was using my own router. They keeped insisting that I had to have their router and the tech they insisted had to come out to change  my ONT box and install their router to get 300/300 speed. Really???? My router and my old verizon router handled 1gig wired . When the tech came out he also confirmed I didn't need their router and didn't change the ONT box.  He had me up and running in 5 minutes.   Now I received my bill and it is not what I signed up for. it is over $10 more a month and the change fees that should have been waved are not waived.  I have emails confirming the prices and the fees being waved and I was told that they don't mean anything. Really???? Then why send them???  Oh so I have proof that I am being scammed.  Now after two chats and a phone call I was assured it would be fixed by  this past Tuesday.  It is now Thursday and after chatting I was given a link to show my status. All that showed me was the  install was done.  I next tried calling and I was told our computers are down and try calling back after 4PM.   Never thought I would say this but Verizon is now worse than Comcast.  I should be charging them for my time on getting there mistakes fixed. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Is 100% Bate & Switch
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Frustrated_User, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes