Verizon Media Mystery
RocLou

A few months ago I was offered a free Verizon perk of a media service that one aspect I really enjoyed of a listing of streaming radio stations of all formats and had a desktop icon shortcut withf a large capital "V".

I recently bought a new laptop and when I contacted Verizon tech support they sounded unaware of this perk.

I know I'm not imagining this service so does anyone have this service or was this discontinued?  I've treid searching on my own with no success.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Media Mystery
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Sounds like you may be taling about the media manager program.

Take a look in your program list and see if you have one called "Verizon Media Manager". If this is what your using then you can get it at...

www.verizon.com/mediamanager

0 Likes
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

@RocLou wrote:

A few months ago I was offered a free Verizon perk of a media service that one aspect I really enjoyed of a listing of streaming radio stations of all formats and had a desktop icon shortcut withf a large capital "V".

I recently bought a new laptop and when I contacted Verizon tech support they sounded unaware of this perk.

I know I'm not imagining this service so does anyone have this service or was this discontinued?  I've treid searching on my own with no success.

I'm assuming you're referring to Verizon Media Manager.

Here's the link to download it.

Download Media Manager

If that's not what you're looking for you will have to be more specific.

@spacedebris.  OP has a new laptop.  It won't be in his program list.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@Anti-Phish wrote:

@spacedebris.  OP has a new laptop.  It won't be in his program list.

Actually I meant the computer that does have the program on it. the old one. But I can see the confusion Smiley Wink

0 Likes
RocLou

Ahhh....thank you very much as for the life of me I just couldn't locate or remember how to find it.

0 Likes