Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon Media Mystery

RocLou
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon Media Mystery

Message 1 of 5
(1,792 Views)

A few months ago I was offered a free Verizon perk of a media service that one aspect I really enjoyed of a listing of streaming radio stations of all formats and had a desktop icon shortcut withf a large capital "V".

I recently bought a new laptop and when I contacted Verizon tech support they sounded unaware of this perk.

I know I'm not imagining this service so does anyone have this service or was this discontinued?  I've treid searching on my own with no success.

4 REPLIES 4
spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Verizon Media Mystery

Message 2 of 5
(1,769 Views)

Sounds like you may be taling about the media manager program.

Take a look in your program list and see if you have one called "Verizon Media Manager". If this is what your using then you can get it at...

www.verizon.com/mediamanager

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
Anti-Phish
Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 3 of 5
(1,748 Views)

@RocLou wrote:

A few months ago I was offered a free Verizon perk of a media service that one aspect I really enjoyed of a listing of streaming radio stations of all formats and had a desktop icon shortcut withf a large capital "V".

I recently bought a new laptop and when I contacted Verizon tech support they sounded unaware of this perk.

I know I'm not imagining this service so does anyone have this service or was this discontinued?  I've treid searching on my own with no success.

I'm assuming you're referring to Verizon Media Manager.

Here's the link to download it.

Download Media Manager

If that's not what you're looking for you will have to be more specific.

@spacedebris.  OP has a new laptop.  It won't be in his program list.

spacedebris
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 4 of 5
(1,736 Views)

@Anti-Phish wrote:

@spacedebris.  OP has a new laptop.  It won't be in his program list.

Actually I meant the computer that does have the program on it. the old one. But I can see the confusion Smiley Wink

====================================================================================

Error exists between keyboard and chair.
RocLou
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(1,622 Views)

Ahhh....thank you very much as for the life of me I just couldn't locate or remember how to find it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.