Verizon Quantum Gateway Router
hostage1

I have been at my current home for 2 years at which time the above router was installed.  And I currently have 100/100 speed.  The issue is that nowhere else in the house do I get good reception.  If I try to watch a movie with Apple TV on the same level but another room, it is frequently interrupted to allow time for the download to catch up.  If I use my ipad in that room, it very sluggishly goes from screen to screen.  I have run diagnostics several times, today on. my new imac but even previously using one of verizon's, and the bottom line is that "you are connected to a Wi-Fi network that cannot communicate with your wireless router, this even when connected by ether net. I frequently get messages from the verizon inhome agent that I am not connected to the internet, even though I am online.  I am not overly sophisticated with any of this terminology, so I hope the reader has some idea of what I am saying.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Quantum Gateway Router
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What router are you using? Make and model. Additionally, list whether you're using any boosters or extenders in your home. Finally, are you getting the paid-for speeds if you try to run a Speed test?

0 Likes