Switch Account

Verizon Router G1100 Wired Connections and 2G/5G WiFi Connectivity are not working

Verizon Router G1100 Wired Connections and 2G/5G WiFi Connectivity are not working

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Doesn't make sense that phone has a 10. IP address. It should be getting a 192.168 address.

Is there a way to reset the phone? Donot use the wan port, that is if you are using Ethernet from ont to router.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Copper Contributor DaytonStar
Copper Contributor

Hi CRobGauth

I posted the IP address from the Router Admin page and the Phone. The phone was pre-configured by our company IT team and provided to me. All that I do is simply switch it on and switch it off. It sounded like it joins the company VPN Network somehow (I have seen it saying something about registering in VPN) and thats where I think it gets the 10. IP address. The router in fact has 192.168 address which also I posted in my previous message.

I don't know how to reset the Cisco IP phone. I have to ask company IT help desk about it.

Any other suggestions ?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.