Verizon Router
VirginiaUser1

hi,

I am planning to buy Router from Verizon instead of renting. I would like to know, which router verizon will supply if I order now. At present i am using FiOS-G1100.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Router
jonjones1
Legend

@VirginiaUser wrote:

hi,

I am planning to buy Router from Verizon instead of renting. I would like to know, which router verizon will supply if I order now. At present i am using FiOS-G1100.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

What a coincidence.....the Fios Quantum Gateway G1100 is the one they are pushing people towards. You can purchase from Verizon for about $150 new. You can also buy from Amazon for about $50 less. And others say EBay. However you have to be careful buying from eBay since the unit could be dead, lost or stolen. 

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@VirginiaUser wrote:

hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks,

What a coincidence.....the Fios Quantum Gateway G1100 is the one they are pushing people towards. You can purchase from Verizon for about $150 new. You can also buy from Amazon for about $50 less. And others say EBay. However you have to be careful buying from eBay since the unit could be dead, lost or stolen. 

Good Luck

0 Likes
VirginiaUser1

Thanks, resolved my issue buying FIOS router from amazon.

0 Likes