Verizon STILL hasn't buried my line after more than 2 months!
SCox1

I'm ready to go back to Comcast.

We switched internet and TV to Verizon on July 7th.  Someone came out and ran a wire to our house - which I kid you not, ran ALL the way up our street, past 3 houses - on July 10th.  He put the flags up on our lawn to locate the wire.  Days, weeks have passed and the line is still running across our sidewalk, ready to trip someone so we'll get sued.  

I've called multiple times.  I've been told that there's a hold up by our town.  I called the Permit Department for our Township and they said they got the request to dig the line on July 7th and approved it on July 10th.  They even gave me the permit #.  They further said that it's a subcontractor and that they've had multiple complaints from residents about this and how Verizon keeps turfing responsibility back and forth.

The day of the Flyers final playoff game my neighbor accidentally mowed over and cut the line.  No internet or TV.  Again I called and someone came out the next day (yes, after the game) and ran a NEW wire to the house and used the Verizon cable box in front of our house.  He, too, said he'd call and find out what the hold up is.  

I've spoken to SO many people at Verizon and each of the 3 Verizon employees who have come to our house (we also had to get a new router a few days after install because it was faulty).  They all said they called their "bosses".  Nothing.

How does Verizon get away with this?  I'm about to call Harry Hairston at NBC 10 to report this because I'm obviously not the only one.  

And I'm going to bury the **bleep** line myself if someone doesn't get out here soon...before I switch back to Comcast.  Horrible.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon STILL hasn't buried my line after more than 2 months!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SCox,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes