Verizon Security Suite vs. Comcast Security Suite
Cokeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between the Verizon Security vs. the Comcast Security. Other than the Comcast one being free and Verizon charging $5/mo. is there a difference? What do you get with one that you do not get with the other? Even though I am no longer with Comcast, I am still able to get their security suite. Any input or opinions on this from those who have used both would be very helpful. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Security Suite vs. Comcast Security Suite
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

The link below will give you full details on the Verizon Internet Security Suite software. 

VISS link:  http://surround.verizon.net/Shop/Utilities/InternetSecuritySuite.aspx

Thanks for choosing Verizon

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

I wouldnt bother comparing it to the Verizon Security suite. Verizons is going away next week. They are going to be switching to MacAfee Security suite. So you are better off comparing MacAfee and Comcast.

0 Likes
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cannot neither confirm nor deny those rumors.  But our security suite which ever it may be, will cover all aspects of security for your PC. 

Thanks for choosing Verizon

0 Likes
Cokeman
Enthusiast - Level 3

@spacedebris wrote:

I wouldnt bother comparing it to the Verizon Security suite. Verizons is going away next week. They are going to be switching to MacAfee Security suite. So you are better off comparing MacAfee and Comcast.

Comcast also uses McAfee in their Security Suite. So I guess I will just keep on using theirs since it is FREE! Thanks.

On the otherhand if Verizon offers MORE in their suite and more or better protection then and only then will I pay $5/mo. If not, I guess Comcast is still good for ONE thing: FREE INTERNET SECURITY!

0 Likes