Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon Speed Test

SOLVED
joelw1351
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Verizon Speed Test

Message 1 of 4
(1,827 Views)

I have tried running the Verizon speed test on both Chrome and Firefox both become non responsive. I have no idea what code Verizon runs but it sure plays havoc on the browsers.  Both ask permission to run JAVA which I approve, but still locks up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Verizon Speed Test

Message 3 of 4
(1,813 Views)

Sounds like Java being Java to me. Always loving to break itself or something else.

Just re-install Java, after of course checking your Firewalls. Verizon's speed test operates on the Web100/NDT testing system which is pretty robust.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Message 2 of 4
(1,823 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

Smith6612
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(1,814 Views)

Sounds like Java being Java to me. Always loving to break itself or something else.

Just re-install Java, after of course checking your Firewalls. Verizon's speed test operates on the Web100/NDT testing system which is pretty robust.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 4
(291 Views)

As this thread is now over eight years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.