Verizon Website and Support
chickenlittle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can go to all websites directly with the exception of Verizon. The only way i can get there is through another website.  this has been happening for about a week.  In addtion,  when i try to call verizon i get either disconnected or told that the number cannot be placed as dialed.  I have reset my router to no avail.  I cannot get to my email; email is money for me!!!!!  Anyone know what is going on?

Re: Verizon Website and Support
Hubrisnxs
Legend

are you going to www.myverizon.com

are what happens when you go there?  

chickenlittle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is the only way.  Funny thing though, when I select the email option it takes me to another site's email service which I also use.....  And I must point out that going to verizon.com is not always successful

lou611661
Contributor - Level 1

It sounds like you have malware,run malwarebytes or an antivirus,and see what results you get.

chickenlittle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ran antivirus, Verizon internet security suite.  No problems indicated.

lou611661
Contributor - Level 1

Did you try Malwarebytes,it finds things that others don't,just running antivirus will not always detect spyware,worms,and trojan horses.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

chickenlittle1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't tried it yet.  However, I question if that is the issue; because every PC on my network, 4 to be exact, has the same exact problem.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

Verizon Consolidated a great number of their websites and login's.

so for example I can't go to www.verizon.net anymore, it automatically redirects me to www.myverizon.com 

You may just have to update all your links and homepage settings in your PC.

Open Internet explorer   Click on Tools > internet options

Under the General tab you'll see the homepage section and just manually erase what is in there and update it to be http://www.myverizon.com

You may have to do something similiar to any favorites you have.

0 Likes