Verizon Wire Burial Emergency
drjameswoods87

It has been a month since my cable/internet was installed. Since then my wire has been cut twice (once by me leasing office and another by the grass cutting). I have been trying to get someone to bury my wire before it gets cut again but my main reason is that now my leasing office is saying that wires in the grass is against my contract and I could possibly be evicted from my home. I have already been fined for it not being buried by them. In calling multiple times I was told that things were escalated and I would hear something back within 24-48 hours. Its been 2 weeks and conversations with many representatives, and still nothing. I spoke with a supervisor who said that she "sent an email" to the local supervisor and that I should hear something back from him soon because of his position. Still nothing. I am not sure at this point who I should call but at this point the matter is extremely urgent.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wire Burial Emergency
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search and have them deal with Verizon. They regulate the utilities.

you can also hire someone on your own and get a receipt and then go after Verizon for the bill, or you can call your local city, town, village engineers office to have them get the utility to do what they should.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wire Burial Emergency
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi drjameswoods87,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes