Verizon Won't Return My Money!
crawfords_tx

Hi,

I am trying the forum as a last ditch effort to get my money refunded from Verizon.

When I closed my account, I forgot to stop the automatic payment from my bank and overpaid for a month of service.

Verizon for months has sent me statements showing a credit of $122.54 but they have not sent me a check or deposited it back to my bank despite multiple phone calls and promises to do so "in the next billing cycle".

I am so frustrated and angry at this point that I am planning on filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the State of Texas Attorney Generals Office of Consumer 

Protection. I have written a letter to their corporate office saying so and have gotten no response.

Someone please help! This is my money, NOT Verizon's! 

They have NO RIGHT to keep it, and I consider this a theft.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Won't Return My Money!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi crawfords_tx,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
crawfords_tx

Hi Lawrence,

I surely hope this can be resolved. I am awaiting contact from an agent.

Thank you.

0 Likes
toddzon

Did it get resolved? Did you get your money back?

0 Likes