Verizon/Xfinity
lcsusa

Comcast's Xfinity allows you to login (with you're laptop/computer) and access On Demand and you can watch anything that you're subscibed to. Does Verizon Fios have an equivalent feature?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Xfinity
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pretty sure what you're looking for is something called FlexView: http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/ondemand/ . That's mainly the On Demand section of it, but with everything else that you mentioned, such as streaming Live TV, don't think FiOS has that yet but I have a feeling they are working on something. They do have Remote DVR and Guide, though which is mainly used to schedule recordings and manage them remotely.

0 Likes
lcsusa

Thanks. Maybe I'm not using it right. Everything I tried to view wanted me to buy or pay for renting it even though I already pay to subsccribe to it. I'll take another look at it.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It may be the case. I am not a FiOS customer, so I naturally do not have access to this application nor do I have the bandwidth available at home to even use such applications. I would imagine they would have content available based on what you subscribe to, though.

0 Likes