Customers With Disabilities

quick menu

Verizon/Xfinity

Contributor

Verizon/Xfinity

Message 1 of 4 (743 Views)

Comcast's Xfinity allows you to login (with you're laptop/computer) and access On Demand and you can watch anything that you're subscibed to. Does Verizon Fios have an equivalent feature?

3 REPLIES
MVP

Re: Verizon/Xfinity

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 4 (737 Views)

Pretty sure what you're looking for is something called FlexView: http://www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/ondemand/ . That's mainly the On Demand section of it, but with everything else that you mentioned, such as streaming Live TV, don't think FiOS has that yet but I have a feeling they are working on something. They do have Remote DVR and Guide, though which is mainly used to schedule recordings and manage them remotely.

Contributor

Message 3 of 4 (730 Views)

Thanks. Maybe I'm not using it right. Everything I tried to view wanted me to buy or pay for renting it even though I already pay to subsccribe to it. I'll take another look at it.

MVP

Message 4 of 4 (724 Views)

It may be the case. I am not a FiOS customer, so I naturally do not have access to this application nor do I have the bandwidth available at home to even use such applications. I would imagine they would have content available based on what you subscribe to, though.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios