Verizon YOur Domain
p_kauffman

I currently have FIOS and use an email address for much of my personal business.   I am moving to an area not supported by Verizon home phones or FIOS, although cell coverage is good.

I understand that Verizon Your Domain can be used to keep your verizon.net email address for $19.95 per year.

So, i signed up for it.   

BUT no one at Verizon knows about this product.   I spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone talking to 9 different departments.  Finally i gave up.

Who can help me?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon YOur Domain
thetick

Please post your experiences.  I would like this service in the future to register a web domain.  See http://surround.verizon.com/Shop/Utilities/VerizonYourDomain.aspx and click the "Search Domains and Order" link.  No customer support person needed on the phone.

0 Likes
BigDaddy671

I also have this same question.  For 19.95 per year can you keep your Verizon Email address even though you may not be able to use Verizon High Seed FIOS or their DSL service to carry your internet account ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can technically order any product from verizon internet for example their back up and sharing for 2-4 bux a month, their internet security for 5.99 and as long as you keep that it keeps your username.

those are standalone products, and anyone can order them, you don't have to be a verizon customer to get them, or have verizon service.   so keeping one of those active or the domain like you guys said would keep your username until you cancelled the services with verizon

0 Likes