Verizon...a company that lies
Goten117561
I had an order placed on Dec. 27, 2011 for FIOS Triple Play online for the promotional pricing available right now. After checking out completely with the credit check and successfully at the final "Print" page, I somehow had the installation date set for Dec. 28, 2011 in the morning. Suspicious...so I called up Verizon to confirm this, and they said everything was correct and ready for the installation.

I waited the whole morning for the installation guy to come, and still nothing. After calling Verizon, several hours waiting and on hold, Verizon told me they cant find my order...and any information... I have no service right now, no telephone, no tv, no internet, and still extremely annoyed at the current situation. If I try calling Verizon to explain what happened, all they do is give me the runaround, and transfer me to the same department over and over again...

Is this all Verizon is capable of? I have been a customer for about a decade, but this is starting to get on my nerves! I want some answers...not the runaround!!!!
0 Likes
Re: Verizon...a company that lies
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Goten11756

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Jerzybd
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anyone actually contact you? I've seen the same out of pocket reply for every complaint on the forum.

0 Likes
Adam_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Goten,

I've sent you a PM.  Please respond when you can.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Goten11756

Welcome to the Verizon community. You may or may not know that the Private Mail (PM) is found in the envelope directly below the community search feature on the top right side of the screen. If you have new mail it will show gold with the number of messages waiting. Yes Verizon does monitor these "pocket replies", and they are notified when a moderator leaves one.

Again let me say welcome  to the community, from a satisfied long term FiOS customer.