Verizon and Xboxlive connection problems
Hoser1124

Why is Verizon having problems with Xbox connection.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon and Xboxlive connection problems
Tutins1

I'm having the same issues. Never had this problem before. kinda sucks

0 Likes
Tutins1

Ok so heres the deal. I've tried all the troubleshooting i can for my xbox (opening ports and so on) but to no avail. I have no idea what it could be. This has never happened before and ive been sitting here for hours scouring the internet for fixes, but there is nothing recent except for this thread. It doesnt seem like an xbox problem, that being said, i hope it gets resolved soon.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i can connect to the internet, and my xbox connects to my router and internet successfuly, but not the xbox live service. The service itself is up and running because i have about 20 friends online right now.

0 Likes
bullett1

having same problem cant connect to x box live for a few hours now. I am in california if that makes a difference its making me so psst off

0 Likes
kobestreak2

We lost connection to xbox live on fri night . Called Xbox support who said Fios is having a Server issue in Ca, Fios says its not them!

0 Likes
louandlaurel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem.  I know there's an issue with Verizon, Xbox, and Facebook with the FIOS service here in California.  However, I don't have FIOS but still can't connect to Xbox or Facebook.  Xbox says to call Verizon; Verizon doesn't know what I'm talking about and says to call Xbox.  I pay for BOTH services.  Why can't I get decent service to fix the problem?  I'm about fed up with Verizon in all respects.  As soon as my contract is up for home service and cell service, I'm dropping Verizon for good.

Anyone have any luck solving the issue with Xbox and Facebook?  Anyone else who doesn't have FIOS experiencing these issues?

We also lost service to both Xbox Live and Facebook Friday night.  How can Verizon say they are not aware of the problem when so many users have complained?

louandlaurel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have FIOS service?  I don't but am still having the same issues.

0 Likes
kobestreak2

same situation here...tried all the troubleshooting . wasted about 3 to 4 hrs to find its possibly a server issue on Fios end . I wish I could ask them to pay for each day lost on xbox live account!

0 Likes
louandlaurel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kobestreak2 - Do you have the FIOS service?

0 Likes
kobestreak2

yes we have fios service

0 Likes