Verizon and it's lack of custoemr focus.
wykagyl

I have had one of the most difficult and frankly worst customer experience with verizon I can recall in recent history. I have compliand several times about my verizon locking up and needing to rebooted at least 2 or 3 times a day. If the modem does not lock up the verizon home page freezes and I have to reboot my PC. I have tried several times to get this resolved. The verizon "technical people " have one answer to all problems, send out the same garbage that i have now. The first one they sent would not even turn on. They sent a second one, I am at home after knee surgery and the last thing i am going to do is trouble shoot verizons problem. They don't get it the standard modem they use is garbage. It is not made to be used by more than one device and the wireless barely puts out a signal. Most times it just drops out.

And of course their answer is to have me by the upgraded modem. I am not paying for anything. verizon knows that their modem is subpar. The person who installs the system should have done a better job in assessing the environment and installed the right equipment.

I switched over from optimun I now see that was a mistake. When on the phone with verizon i noted that I will seriously consider switching back, the agent (who's feeling i hurt, caused I used a bad word) immediately dumped the call to the department that disconnects. And even they understood my problems and for a $100 more they could fix it. Let me get this stright all of verizon "technical people" know it's a problem and the resolution is for me to pay $100 more. Really

And because i tend to be a loyal customer I have verizon wireless also. And guess what i cant use it in my house hardly any signal during the day and at night lose it completely. So i get the double  the pleasure my network sucks and unless i keep resetting and sit in the basement cant use it and if I want to make a call or text on my cell i have to go outside and stand in the street. But I guess the "technical people" are right i don't understand and if I want them to help me I just have to spend more money....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon and it's lack of custoemr focus.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes