Verizon can't issue my Credit Balance / Refund ...for 4 Months!!!!
mpoipoi

REFERENCE:

• Verizon Customer Account Number: {Edited for privacy}
  • Customer Identification Code:{Edited for privacy}

Am writing this letter to let you know how disappointed I am with the customer service I have received following the termination for the Verizon FIOS service.  Additionally, my request to change / update my address immediately after terminating the service was either ignored or your systems failed you.

From May 2010 till December 2012, I subscribed to your Verizon FIOS internet service.  Throughout my subscription period, I was a very satisfied customer.  As your records will probably show, I almost never called customer service to inquire, complain or ask for any changes or favors to my account.  Verizon service was not available when I moved to my address which caused me to terminate the service.  I have since been disappointed with how Verizon has handled my requests!! 

Specifically, my disappointment rests entirely with your customer service reps.  My account had been overpaid and has a credit balance of $47.17.  When calling customer service, I have encountered several rude and incompetent customer service reps that have either disconnected me or made blank (false) statements about to issue my refund; as of today (i.e. after 4 months), I have still not received the refund.  Am not sure Verizon would have been this patient if my account went unpaid for 4 months!!

To sum it up, I have lost all faith in Verizon and your customer service reps.  The reps have been unhelpful, have acted as if I did not matter since my service was terminated, and have made promises that they have not delivered on.  I am asking for a response from you; being I cannot seem to get a legitimate answer from anyone else in your corporation. 

I thank you for your time.

Martin

0 Likes
Re: Verizon can't issue my Credit Balance / Refund ...for 4 Months!!!!
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi mpoipoi,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mpoipoi,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes
ajohnson831

How did you get your money I have been trying to get mine for almost 2months. I was told a check was going to be sent instead I got a bill showing I have an overpayment still. Ya I know I have requsted it. Please let me know what you did so I can get the money that belongs to me also.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ajohnson83

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ajohnson83

We never heard back from you & so we are closing the private support case at this time.  If you still require assistance, please create a new post and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes