Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Wi-fi connection using Verizon FIOS router stops 1 - 5 minutes. All wi-fi devices will stop and restart at the approximate same time.
Sometimes a connected device reports that the router can't be found, sometimes reports that the ISP can't be connected. Minutes later, all is OK. I have already run Verizon troubleshooter, moved the router, and rebooted.
My daughter thinks that the router is overwhelmed with too many wi-fi connections. I have 3 Alexa devices, three cell phones, 2 wi-fi tablets, 3 laptops, and 2 desktop computers, 2 active wi-fi printers, video games and Amazon-controlled devices.
1. Does her hypothesis have merit?
2. How to contact Verizon Internet support? Email on web page is unresponsive!