Verizon in Home Agent problem.
Friendly
Contributor - Level 2

Our VHA, does not open, claims to be running, because I believe because our Monitor Resolution setting recommends a Resolution that Home Agent can not use.

Verizon Home Agent requires another setting that what our Acer Monitor Recommends.

We had this problem with other programs, can this be corrected or adjusted to work with OUR resolution setting of 1680 X 1050?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon in Home Agent problem.
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Friendly wrote:

Our VHA, does not open, claims to be running, because I believe because our Monitor Resolution setting recommends a Resolution that Home Agent can not use.

Verizon Home Agent requires another setting that what our Acer Monitor Recommends.

We had this problem with other programs, can this be corrected or adjusted to work with OUR resolution setting of 1680 X 1050?

VHA doesn't really give you much and also creates move overhead in the machine.  I just uninstalled it as I din't see any good reason for it.. 

Re: Verizon in Home Agent problem.
Friendly
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you very much. The setting they recommended is for an XP machine and does not  work well with Vista Prem. or Windows 7.

I could not figure out why this would not open up then I read an older posting that mentioned the Resolution VHA settings require.

This was the very thing that kept me from reading some options on Mail Washer and our cell phone site. Yet it maybe correct to use VHA but our new Acer and HP monitors do not recommend that setting for their monitors. They use and recommend the higher one.

Again thank you very much I appreciate you answering so quickly.

0 Likes