In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Whatever happened to the Verizon In-Home-Agent? When I click on the VZ- Icon, it says "a new update is available, do you want to download it." But instead of getting the download, I am taken to a website where I am asked to purchase FiOS Quantum. I don't want to upgrade or purchase anything, I just want to access the Verizon-In-Home Agent. Now I can't even get the old version anymore. What is the problem?
As addressed in other threads about this software..
I like the online version of the app at www.verizon.com/repair
you can do a lot of the functions of the app without all the bloatware.
As other have said it does something, it waste resources. Not sure on the MAC, but on PC's it has been none to drive at least one cpu to 100% (If you only have one its really bad). And the number of functions it does that you might ever want to do is minimal.
Personally I recommend that you uninstall it, and make sure you get all pieces of it.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.