Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Via the website, I just reupped my FiOS for another two years at the 75/75 level. As part of this, Verizon is sending me a new Quantum Gateway. The existing one is about 2 years old and is a model G1100, HW version 1.03. I've searched but I can't find any details on a newer model. Does anyone know what they are sending me and if I can expect any improvements? The existing QG has horrible range and so i've front-ended it with an Asus wireless router. Will the new QG be any better?
I'm not aware of any other new models other than the G1100, I wonder if it was just a billing system glitch.
I'd compare the hardware versions and if it is newer maybe give it a shot! Otherwise just hold on to it, you could potentially turn it into a spare MoCA bridge if you ever want to use your home's coax wiring as Ethernet to extend a hardwired connection somewhere.