Verizon long term customers
Mmfmjm07

Sorry about another post about Verizon but here it is. So without further ado.... Verizon FiOS… It is my belief that when you are a customer you should do your best to work with a company. You should not jump the gun and make decisions based on a whim. So I have gone out of my way to get Verizon to help me with all of the issues that I am having with them. Just in the last month I have spoken to multiple people from Verizon about an issue I am having, and it is yet to be resolved. Actually they offered me resolution to the issue, however never carried it out. Just in the last two weeks I have spoken to four different people who have promised me that they were going to correct the problem, and send me new equipment free of charge because of the inconvenience. Today I am told that it was never possible to send me that equipments, and that the issue of connection and speed I would just have to deal with. Which basically is telling me to suck it up. It is my suggestion that no one ever go into a contract with Verizon without looking at the negative reviews, and then thinking about if you can deal with those reviews. Best of luck to all of you who are looking for the best Internet and cable providers. Please do your research. I am very happy to share my experiences with anybody who wishes to know. I am not going to sit down and take this. Bright blessings and a wonderful day to everyone.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon long term customers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mmfmjm07,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes