Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon online sharing

SOLVED
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon online sharing

Message 1 of 3
(2,081 Views)

I have Verizon backup and sharing I want to know how to let other contacts get access to my files and what they need to have on their computers? I have passwords already for my contacts. I can't find any information how to do this on Verizon web site. If there a how to manual I would like to have it.Smiley Sad 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon online sharing

Message 2 of 3
(2,002 Views)

Hi r963ep,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with our backup and sharing program.  I have found a useful tutorial in regards to setting up and using the backup and sharing.  Please see the link below.

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiosinternet/general%20support/essentials%20and%20extras/qu...

I hope this helps out!

--James

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 3
(2,003 Views)

Hi r963ep,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with our backup and sharing program.  I have found a useful tutorial in regards to setting up and using the backup and sharing.  Please see the link below.

http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp/fiosinternet/general%20support/essentials%20and%20extras/qu...

I hope this helps out!

--James

--James
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,979 Views)

Thank for your reply I finally decided to uninsall it. I then reinstall it again the icons on the desktop is different they are Frontiers icons now. Frontier took over Verizon in my state. Right I am doing a complete backup now I will find out in a couple days if this solved my problem. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.