Verizon technical support and services
NeneandKiki

I don't even know where to start but first I couldn't find place to provide feedback to Verizon on thier websiet about my terrible experience. 

I came home yesterday afternoon to find out that my entire verizon service was out.  No TV, No internet, No phone.  I called tech support and got very rude attitude guy telling me to be quiet so he can help me when I was asking him a questions.  Because I didn't udnerdatnd what he was asking me to do.  I'm not a technical person so I asked him to speak to me with the way I can understand then he didn' like that.  He keep saying the same thing.  I really think he didn't know what he was talking about.  Probably he was just reading thier manual so that is the only way to say it.  Anyway after we went throught everything, he told me that he'll have to send someone to my house. O.K. then when would that be?  He said that Thursday.  I said you kidding me.  Today is Tuesday and I work from home meaning that I will not be able to work for 3 days?  I asked him to speak to his supervisor then he came up with several excusees then finaly he put me on the hold for 10 minutes before I was able to speak to his supervisor.  However, you guested, there were no help here.  I've chceked with my neighbors and I'm the only one having this issue so it is verizon's equipment issue but because my issue is not consider as a medical emergency so I'll have to wait for 72 hours.  In the mean time, we are expecting incremental weather tonight and tomorrow.  So I'll be lucky if I get someone to fix my issue tomorrow after 3 days without any service.  And by the way I'm paying for these days.

By the way, I got a new phone in January and there are some set up that Verizon did, I wasn't getting 4G connection until I complained that I can't send and/or receive pictures.  Then I recieved my bill yesterday and found out that there are error on the bill for $250.  I'm just so disappointed and frustrated about Verizon and luck of service and integrity of service personal.  This is a perfect storm for me and there are noone there to help me.  Every issue that I have, I had to spend mor ethan 30 minutes to talk to someone.  And most of the time you'll get run around between departments.  In the mean time, I really don't know what to do because I can't work.  They are expectimg me to camp out at Starbacks.......

It is not fair that because Verizon can bully us around, we as small consumer has to pay for it.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon technical support and services
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes