Verizon technician fixes the internet outage but new wire question
asjadazeez

OK here is the problem

1 . Saturday my internet goes offline, so i call the tech support to fix it, who after a lot of disrespect schedule a technician on monday 11AM. but the guy comes at 3 PM. i am annoyed .

2. he fixes the internet in the worst possible way. Takes a new optic cable runs it through the window, then thourgh the lawn, then in front of the neighbours door and the lawn again, causing a major safety concern. He tell me that this will be fixed properly in couple of hours by a contractor and leaves.

3.I wait for 2 hours and no one comes to fix it. I call the customer service and they blankly tell me it cant be fixed today. I spoke to almost 6-7 execs and all were unprofessional and had no idea what was the problem why they where there ?

No i have no idea when the issue will be fixed.

I am worried if someone might trip and fall off the cable.

Never seen such a worse service. "Worse" is a good thing for you guys. Your are worse than worse of the worse. I will never recomend verizon to any of my friend. Unfortunately i have a 2 year contract and i have already purchased the modem from you guys. I will no doubt loose money if i break contract and you are the sharks.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon technician fixes the internet outage but new wire question
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi asjadazeez,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes